ASSURANCE PLANNERS WELCOMES YOU
Let’s Succeed Together
Blake has spent his entire lifetime in the Birmingham area. After attending the University of Alabama at Birmingham, Blake worked in the insurance industry for 10 years before opening up his own insurance and financial services business. As a financial professional, he helps his clients by providing proven strategies and concepts for financial peace of mind. Blake resides in the Birmingham area with his wife, Marley, and their three children. He and his family attend Hunter Street Baptist Church in Hoover.
Blake helps his clients find money that they are losing unknowingly and unnecessarily using the Circle of Wealth process. This process is used by approximately 800 financial professionals throughout the country.
There are basically two ways to help people financially. One is to try to find better products that potentially pay higher returns oftentimes requiring more risk. The other is to be more efficient by avoiding the losses. Blake believes that he can better serve his clients by avoiding the losses instead of trying to pick the winners.
We work with clients to help them find money that they are losing unknowingly and unnecessarily. We look at the 6 main areas of wealth transfers:
1. How you pay for your home
2. How you fund your retirement accounts
4. How you pay for college
5. How you make capital purchases like cars, weddings, etc.
6. Risk Management
RETIREMENT READY OR NOT
If you are serious about your financial future, you should know the ANSWERS to these four questions:
1. Do you know what rate of return you have to earn on your savings and investment dollars to be able to retire at your current standard of living and have your money last through life expectancy?
2. Do you know how much you need to save on a monthly or annual basis to be able to retire at your current standard of living and have your money last through life expectancy?
3. Doing what you are currently doing, how long will you have to work to be able to retire and live your current lifestyle until life expectancy?
4. If you don't do anything different than you are doing today, how much will you have to reduce your standard of living at retirement for your money to last to your life expectancy?
I can you give you these answers in less than 20 minutes. When do you want to know?
BUSINESS OWNER PLANNING
Business Valuation-Business valuation service to help determine business owner needs
Privatized Banking-Save for retirement while investing in your business
Employee Retention-Reward and retain key employees with tax-favored bonus plans
Tax-free Retirement-create a retirement plan that is free of taxes, government control and risk
Succession Planning-Be prepared for your exit of the business by retirement, death or disability
Employee Benefits-Secondary health (reduce healthcare costs), life insurance and disability insurance
Personal Planning-Avoid losing money unknowingly and unnecessarily to the 6 major areas of wealth transfers
Business owners and families
Serious about their money
Coachable and open-minded
Tired of losing money to the banks, the government and Wall Street
I believe people should have control of their money not Wall Street, the government or financial institutions. I believe that where you store your money is more important than what you earn on it. I believe that we should pay tax only once on our dollars.
What do you believe?
Request A Discovery Call
A Discovery Call is a time that we can spend about 20-30 minutes getting to know each other. I'll give you as much information as I can on whatever topics are of interest to you and answer any questions that I can. We'll discuss what's important to you and your priorities. I'll share some strategies that can oftentimes save people thousands of dollars even tens of thousands of dollars from this single visit.
There is no charge for this call and there is nothing to buy at this point. It's a low-key approach to find out if working together would be beneficial.
If we agree to partner, subsequent meetings are available virtually.